Monday, July 9, 2007

LEAHY ART RECEPTION

The Leahy Art Gallery in Richmond Hill, GA., run by cousins Jim and Vikki Leahy , will be having an artist's reception on Friday, July 27, 2007, from 5:30 to 9:00 PM. The featured artists are classical sculptor Isaac Mock and watercolor artist Louise Yancey Streed, showing original paintings from her book, Savannah: Her History. Accompanying them wil be guitarist Cesar Perez. Refreshments will be served.

For more information, you can E-mail Jim and Vikki at leahyart@comcast.net.

I for one cannot wait to get down there to see a reception. I was down there when the plans for the studio were just being put into place. I can imagine what it must look like now. One of these days, I swear I am going to drive down and pop in on a reception. Please show Jim and Vikki your support for their life's work. I am proud to see how far they have come!!


Love

Jack

No comments: